- Being a passionate game changer & team leader, advisor and executive director, I’ve been creating communication strategies for brands for the last 13 years, and catalyzing innovation and sustainability for 8 years.
- As an entrepreneur, I’ve created two communication agencies dedicated to sustainability and non-profits, one of which was a management experiment. I’ve also designed and launched the first french-speaking online media on sustainable development.
- Currently leading sustainable innovation issues and knowledge at Pixelis in Paris and San Francisco, and exploring the Future of Retail, Virtual Reality, Green and Social Innovation, Brand Utility, Urban Food, Sustainable and Circular Fashion with customers and partners.
IN THIS EPISODE:
- Guillaume explains to Dave and Greg about Pixelis, as well as B-Corp being innovative with experimenting, creating and trying new things, creating a compelling message for large companies.
- Guillaume talks about “Brands” being branding agencies and innovation labs and how he brings both strategies together.
- He shares that the B-Corp movement is very new in France compared to the United States and how they are working with other B-Corps to try to create legal status in France.
- Listen in on this episode of the Boiling Point to hear about Guillaume De Vesvrotte’s experiences with Pixelis and B-Corps.
To subscribe using another podcatcher, copy this URL: