The Boiling Point, Episode 170 with Dana Stephenson
- Dana is a lifelong learner and radical doer with a passion for bridging the skills gap between education and industry.
- He combined his interests in social entrepreneurship, education technology, and HR to set himself on a path to improve education and recruitment systems.
- Dana launched Riipen, an online educational platform that enables schools to provide meaningful project-based experiential learning at scale.
- A first on The Boiling Point, Dave and Greg used Facebook Live.
- Their guest, Dana Stephenson from Vancouver, B.C., chats about his path to his current business.
- Riipen is a company that is currently helping students access real world education for schools across America .
- Dana speaks about how many schools are being added.
- He also describes his transition from an entrepeneurship class in high school to building a company helping students.
To subscribe using another podcatcher, copy this URL: