The Clean Money Revolution – Joel Solomon
In This Episode
- The Clean Money Revolution is a must read! Joel chats with Greg and Dave about Renewal Funds and the book that he has published and why he did it.
- The Clean Money Revolution is based on reinventing purpose, power and capitalism.
- Joel explains the practical steps for investors to become involved with clean investing and the big picture guide for how to achieve it.
- Joel presents practical investment steps, leaving a positive impact when investing while still providing a return on investments.
Chair of the Renewal Funds
- Joel Solomon is chair of the Renewal Funds, a $98 million venture capital firm in Vancouver that invests in organizations to create positive change.
- Joel is a founding member of the Social Venture Network, Business for Social Responsibility, Tides Canada and is Board Chair for Hollyhock.
- Joel speaks passionately, eloquently and digestibly about some of the biggest issues facing us as a species.