Finding Meaning in Business
In This Episode
- In this episode our hosts talk meaningful business with our latest guest Elizabeth Topp.
- Elizabeth explains to the listeners her company “Meaningful Organizational Design Incorporated” and what her company specializes in.
- Greg goes over the story of how he met Elizabeth at a B-Corp event.
- We hear our guest’s philosophy towards business.
- Elizabeth and our hosts how the younger generations is leading the social responsibility movement.
- Listen in to hear the whole episode!
• Elizabeth worked for 25 years as a trainer, executive coach, and business consultant.
• Elizabeth’s academic past includes a Ph.D. and multiple master’s degrees.
• Elizabeth founded “Meaningful Organizational Design” or “MōD”. As a B Corp, MōD helps businesses become positive forces for good.