Scientist Turned Entrepreneur: Bethany Deshpande
In This Episode
- Bethany chats with Greg and Dave about creating SomaDetect agriculture farming company. The company helps farmers provide better care for animals and provide quality milk.
- Bethany explains how completing a PHD in biology was a big in help in the startup of SomaDetect.
- She discusses how she helps farmers diagnose low quality or unsafe milk. She also provides nutritional needs for farmers with their farms.
- Bethany tells how the idea came from her father. He was a biophysicist who worked on applications involved with the innovation behind SomaDetect.
CEO and Founder of SomaDetect
- Bethany Deshpande is the CEO of SomaDetect. She is a scientist turned entrepreneur who is providing dairy farmers with the information they need to produce the best possible milk.
- Bethany has experience in community engagement, environmental science, mathematics, and data analysis.
- SomaDetect represents a significant innovation within the dairy industry.