Gary Chase on Following his Dream to Build The Voice Factory
In This Episode
- Gary Chase talks about getting his degree in music and how he eventually found his way to broadcasting.
- The two talk about the concept of interning and mentoring.
- Gary explains how roofing led him to the decision to build his own studio.
- He also talks about joining Donnie & the Monarchs.
- Don talks about the importance of making as many contacts as possible.
Founder, The Voice Factory
- In 1981, Gary built his own recording studio: The Voice Factory.
- The same year, Gary also joined the surf rock band Donnie & The Monarchs.
- Gary’s studio is actually where all the FYA podcasts are recorded, including this one.