Conducting Ethical Business practices
Introducing Steve Beauschesne
- Steve Beauchesne is the co-founder of Beau’s All Natural, a family run, employee owned and totally independent Canadian craft brewery.
- Since its start-up in 2006, Beau’s has won more than 85 national and international awards for beer-making, marketing and packaging design, sustainability and business practices, and has raised more than $1 million for charity, community and independent arts.
- Steve is Vice Chair of the Ontario Craft Brewers Association, and a frequent presenter at craft brewing, culinary, and sustainability seminars and events.
- Steve was selected for the Ottawa Chamber of Commerce “Top Forty under 40” in 2015, and in 2013 Steve was recognized by the United Way with a Community Builder of the Year Award.
In this episode:
- Greg and Dave go over how Steve looks like Greg’s doppelganger.
- Steve goes over his journey of becoming a B-corp.
- Greg talks about how Steve’s marketing budget is almost nothing because of the positive views surrounding his business because of his altruistic nature towards community.
- Dave and Greg talk about the importance of becoming a B-Corp and how much work it is to maintain being a B-Corp.
- Steve shares how his father instilled him with strong moral principles when it comes to handling business very ethically.
- Steve explains how he sold his brewery to all of his employees as to share the company with all of the employees working for him.
- Tune in for more on this week’s Boiling Point…
To subscribe using another podcatcher, copy this URL: