Who is Jimmy?
- Jimmy built a new town called Kalu Yala in Panama. Raised in real estate finance and educated in marketing, Jimmy has since come to spend his time working to change higher education and incubate start-ups off-the-grid.
- The goal of his town Kalu Yala is to answer the question “What would a sustainable world look like?”
In this episode:
- Greg and Dave talk about the Boiling Point Patreon. Subscribe and donate
- The Boiling Point follows up with our last episode about Kalu Yala. This time we were able to get in contact with Jimmy after some plumbing difficulties he faced on his end of the line.
- Jimmy shares about the new town he is building in Panama called Kalu Yala, which is a fully sustainable town that tries to prove that humanity can fit into nature without harming it.
- Greg shares his incredible experience staying at Kalu Yala, and how inspired he was by Jimmy’s triple bottom line philosophy that he implements into Kalu Yala, which isn’t just a town but also his business.
- Jimmy shares about growing his town and starting the blueprint for his future real estate framework that won’t have a negative impact on the environment.
- Listen in to this week’s episode of the Boiling Point to hear Jimmy’s side story on supposedly “controversial” town in Panama.
- Donate to our Patreon here: https://www.patreon.com/theboilingpoint
To subscribe using another podcatcher, copy this URL: