IN THIS EPISODE:
- Kelly VanBuskirk tells Greg and Dave that he wrote a book about Canadian employers and what motivated him to write it while living in the U.K.
- Kelly talks about court processes, law firms and how his book can help employers and employees when dealing with labour, employment law and human rights.
- Kelly also discuss his journey and achievements in obtaining a chartered arbitrator designation in the field of litigation.
- Kelly VanBuskirk is a partner in the firm of Lawson Creamer, based in Saint John, New Brunswick.
- Kelly has completed his Ph.D at Nottingham Law School, his LLM at the University of Huddersfield (U.K), his LLB at U.N.B and his B.A. at U.P.E.I
- Kelly represents employees, companies and unions, and acts as an arbitrator as well.
- Kelly’s articles and commentaries have appeared in Workplace Today magazine, the Solicitor’s Journal, the Canadian Bar Review, the Canadian Arbitration and other well known publications.
To subscribe using another podcatcher, copy this URL: